Venice Biennale

I really like to take photos. This is a photo I took at the Venice Biennale, the "Worlds Fair of Art" in 2005. This photo has a strong composition, and the interesting contrast of metal and green, living plants, and plastic...
The Biennale shows contemporary art from around the world. It's very inspirational, and I highly recommend everyone to try to go! I've had the GREAT fortune to have attended four times in my life. It's held every two years, on odd numbered-years. So that means it'll be going on this summer - 2009. http://www.labiennale.org/it/
As you know, the world of fashion is greatly influenced by the world of art, and there was a lot of press in 2007 about how the Fashion industry was gaining a stronger presence during the events of the Biennale.

Keep it on your radar!

Comments