Paris Photos

I just love my little camera. It's a Kodak Easy Share V610; I don't think they make it any more For a little point-and-shoot camera, it has a 10X optical zoom and it takes great pictures from FAR away as well as incredible close-ups. Here are some of my far-away pictures from Paris. The top one is a detail of the Eifel Tower taken when we were on our boat ride on the Seine! It's amazing how tons of iron can look like lace.


The second one is a lamp post in Montmartre. The atmosphere of this photo kind of reminds one of Magrite, n'est pas?










I took the third one when Professor Farrell and I were walking after dinner on our third night in Paris. The full moon was just in the right place on top of the Hotel de Ville. The Hotel de Ville is one of my favorite monuments, especially at night. It's so beautiful...

Comments