Boston Fashion Week: Emerging Trends


The best event of Boston Fashion Week was the Emerging Trends fashion show produced by Synergy Productions. Lasell students rocked the backstage - Erin Tremblay was one of the coordinators and many others volunteered - like Kirsten Rogers, who was in charge of the projection.






Two of the emerging designers were May 09 Lasell graduates: Crystal Noe and Emily Hancock.

We were so proud!









I had the most delightful surprise to find that Keith Lissner, the featured designer who had been on Bravo's The Fashion Show with Isaac Mizrahi, was one of the students when I was the Chair of the Fashion Department at IADT Chicago!

His eveningwear line reflected draping inspiration from Mme. Gres - he's right on target. His line was as elegant and charming as his personality.


Keith Lissner is one to watch - he's going places!

Comments

  1. Professor Ruppert:

    While searching the web, I came across your blog! What a nice surprise! I'm so glad that you enjoyed Emerging Trends and I hope that you will continue your involvement in the future. I never personally got to thank you for all of your guidance and cooperation that went into the event. I am truly grateful for all that you have done, and I feel blessed that you took the time to work with us. For future events, I hope that we can continue a partnership with Lasell, along with a continuance of Lasell student volunteers. I was sad that I did not get to see you and chat the night of the event, however knowing that you were there was a wonderful feeling. In the future, I look forward to seeing other professors, alumni, and students of Lasell's fashion program at Emerging Trends. On behalf of everyone evolved in the event, THANK YOU!

    Sincerely,
    Erin Tremblay
    (Lasell College, Fashion & Retail Managment 2012)

    The SYNERGY Events
    The Emerging Trends 2009, Boston, MA
    Backstage & Model Manager
    www.theemergingtrends.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment