Phillip Treacy on Project Runway

I was just around the corner from my house when I got a text from Professor Blake:  "OMG!!! Phillip Treacy!! Pass the oxygen!"  -- and I was like, "wait -what, where?" and she said, "Project Runway!! Put it on!" 

So I went to the television in the kitchen and turned it right on. I had to suffer through a commercial and then the part in PR where the designers work together and make snide comments about each other. Finally the part came where I saw those fantastic hats. And him. I don't think I've ever seen him before. He's incredible. The extravagant and excellently executed hats are only the tip of the iceberg. To hear him talk and analyze the designs was pure heaven. Even if I don't totally agree with the design they chose as the best one.

The Project Runway website is really interesting!!  I'm going to study it to see how it can be used as a teaching and research tool....

Comments